Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Little Bit About Me


1. Were you named after anyone? Nope

2. When was the last time you cried? Wednesday

3. Do you like your handwriting? Most of the time, but definitely not always

4. What is your favorite lunch meat? Chicken!

5. Apparently they skipped five.

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you? Heavens yes! We'd have so much to talk, laugh, and yell about. We'd relate on every level and sass everybody to Bangladesh!

7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I am an Underlin, you know...

8. Do you still have your tonsils or wisdom teeth? I've thankfully retained my tonsils, but my wisdom teeth were brutally taken from me! Actually, the surgeon was nice. :)

9. What is your favorite cereal? I've decided Lucky Charms are perdy good ... except for the fact that cereal just isn't that good period!!

10. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope--only two pairs actually tie anyway

11. Do you think you are strong? Physically? Not a bit.

12. What is your favorite ice cream? There's this Sponge Bob flavor they only sell in the Coulter Bay campground store in Grand Teton National Park ... wish I could find it in Utah ...

13. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their clothes

14. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Mentally, physically, spiritually, intelectually, or academically?

15. Who do you miss the most? Playing Barbies and watching Puzzle Place and wearing saddle shoes and playing foursquare and wearing coveralls and the writing at the writing center rotation and playing on the sand hill behind my house and . . .

16. They missed sixteen, too.

17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing? I'm in jammies now--gray pants and leopard slippers!! Balletic, fuzzy slippers .... heh heh heh ...

18. What was the last thing you ate? Popcorn! Nope, actually it was an ice cube.

19. What are you listening to right now? The sound of Clark Gable's voice ... mmm ... ;)

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? RED

21. Favorite smells? Anything Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein deems worthy :) But for the priceless smells? -baked chicken, sea spray from the ocean, old fashioned popcorn, lemons, strawberries 'n cream shampoo, lilacs, peach roses, and last, but definitely not least, summer nights

22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Either my mom or Tacy

23. Twenty three took a vacation.

24. Favorite drink? Ooo that's a hard one ... raspberry lemonade, orange juice mixed with kiwi/strawberry pop; who knows ...

25. Favorite sport to watch? Olympics? Ice skating or gymnastics. Not Olympics? Eh ... waste of time ... :)

26. Hair color? Brown and blonde

27. Eye color? Green

28. Do you wear contacts? Yep

29. Favorite food? Oh! Pasteries! Unequivically!

30. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. Ever since Freddy Kreugar terrorized me for three months straight, I've never liked scary movies quite so much, since.

31. Last movie you watched? "It Happened One Night" 1934, baby!

32. What's wrong with this questionaire? Missing numbers ...

33. Favorite season? SUMMER

34. Hugs or kisses? Mmm... definitely depends on the person, haha

35. Favorite dessert? Raspberry cheesecake--so good it's almost sentimental ;)

36. Thirty Six got lost

37. And thirty seven is hiding

38. What books are you reading? First Corinthians, Mormon, Leviticus, I just finished A Tale of Two Cities, and I think I'm going to start either The Life of Our Lord or Oliver Twist. Les Miserables will probably be my summer book. :)

40. What did you watch on tv last night? Nothing. But I did see "Tosca!" live. :)

41. Favorite sound? The voice of the person I want to see at that particular minute or the first notes of my favorite song or waves crashing onto rocks or Poprocks sizzling

42. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Journey :)
43. What is the furthest you have been from home? Austin, Texas

44. Do you have a special talent? I understand people really well. I've found that when I have a conversation with a person, I gleen ten times more than someone else about how that person's feeling, why they feel what they feel, what they're thinking, what they're going to do in a situation, their mannerisms, weaknesses, and strengths, etc. Sometimes I use my understanding of human emotion, logic, and reaction to my advantage, but mostly it just helps me in my various relationships with friends, family, etc.

45. Where were you born? Salt Lake, U of U Hospital

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Your eyes aren't green! They are brown! Look in the mirror when your contacts aren't in :)

Emily said...

Oh no they're not, my dear. Just as your green eyes have steadily become MORE green, mine have gradually turned from brown to green. So yes they are! I'll take a picture of them without contacts to make you sure! You just saw my eyes with brown contacts in over Christmas, so that's why you still think that. :)