
Well, after graduation there's only about one thing to do. Look for a job. :) Last week I went job hunting and by the second day had my self an interview with Sandy Regional. This interview is to take place tomorrow and I certainly hope all goes well because it's the fourth place I've tried!
After my interview, I head up to Utah State's student orientation program SOAR. This is when we sit down with a couselor and put together a schedule. SCARY!! I also hope my housing assignment works out... My roomie and I have good housing, but I just found out I have to have a meal plan on top, even though the apartment has a full kitchen. The housing rate alone isn't little so I hope my roomie--whom I can't get a hold of--is okay with everything because meal plans aren't cheap. School's not cheap!
Wish me luck. I may have to acquaint my counselor with the fact that my immune system refuses too much school and that I may finish in six years instead of four ... mission not included ...
No comments:
Post a Comment