
I HAVE GOOD NEWS!! On Labor Day this year I visited with my Great Aunt Donna Lou, who informed me that I had a second cousin who also attended USU. She told me her name and I made a mental note to look her up on Facebook or something and thought I'd probably see her every once in a while on campus and say hi. Then, one day in institute, we were going around for the second time saying our names and a few minutes after she said her name, it clicked! That was my second cousin! I excitedly raised my hand and informed all who cared to know, "We are cousins!!!" We've been fast friends ever since. :) :) We hung out a couple weekends ago and hung out again on Saturday by going to dinner and the Pumpkin Walk. And here's the best part.... PICTURES! Enjoy. =0)
1 comment:
That first picture it TOTALLY adorable. You both look so pretty. I'm so glad you met her and get to hang out it her.
Post a Comment