
~There comes a time in every woman's life when her happiness is greatly measured by the shoes she's wearing.
~Bras are not only aesthetic, but functional. They not only shape, but insulate!
~Pandora, chapstick, my electric blanket and chocolate-covered macadamia nuts are my best friends.
~I love looking at old pictures of my family.
~I tend to want to open up immediately to people I've wanted to get to know for a while . . . and when that person is I guy I have a crush on, I'm extra, extra nice [so as to discourage him from wanting to be anywhere but right there in the next square of free space next to me] and I babble.
~De-stresser = coloring book
~If you have two best friends go on missions to Europe, you WILL become hopelessly addicted to chocolate.
~Matt Wertz is my soulmate. The End.
3 comments:
Nice update :) I like your style... short and to the point.
I am waiting to update my blog on the housing status until I have pictures to post with it... I hope I will get some tomorrow.
Tony is ready and waiting for you whenever you want him. I am MAJORLY sore from yesterday's legs and back workout. SO MANY SQUATS!!!
Miss you.
Who in the world is Matt Wertz?
Matt Wertz is a singer haha. GO LISTEN TO HIM, HE'S AMAZING.
Post a Comment