Well this week has been a little bit of a roller coaster. But a good one, nonetheless.
I've seen the Lord's hand in protection.
I've felt the joy and happiness in helping my sisters and in feeling their love, support and friendship.
I've realized certain things that I want to improve in myself that are currently weak.
And much, much more.
BUT
I'm actually headed to Kaw River as of tomorrow. Kaw River area is Kansas City, Kansas. So no more Visitor's Center for a while.... and really there's no promise that I'll even go back. Kaw River is "full-pros" and you're up to your eyeballs in Spanish and it'll just be great! And sweetest of all, I get to be companions with Sis. V again! I'm lucky to be able to serve with my 2 MTC comps again--back to back even.
Yes, we receive the Ensign. That'd be kind of silly to have us out preaching the importance of modern-day prophets while not allowing us to read their words ourselves! One of the HUGE focuses the Brethren have with regard to missionaries is our personal study time. "If we can get it in YOU, you can figure out how to teach the investigator..." essentially. So I love studying the conference talks.
In Kaw River there are 3 sets of missionaries! Spanish sisters, Spanish elders and English elders. Kind of a party.... ;)
Well... I'm sad to say goodbye to Riverview. We have a lot of investigators...
I got to see H ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood on Sunday. I love him. So much.
Well I love you all.
Have a great, safe, fulfilling week.
P.S. Weird. My half-way mark is is in like... a couple weeks. Ick.
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment