Como estan?? Pues, tengo companera nueva y ella es buena and yo disfruto trabajar consigo. :) I got a new companion and it was been fun working with her! She is great and I wuv her. Sister R is from Vancouver, Washington (Portland area) and she's working on becoming an Hermana. (I am SO lucky that I was initially called Spanish-speaking. I am also lucky that I LOVED the MTC, all 10 weeks of it) She is light-hearted, nice, runs marathons, is a dental hygienist, is in love with her boy back home, is excited to be here, to be a missionary, to be in Missouri, and she thankfully supports me as her trainer. The Lord truly answered my prayers. I was praying for someone who'd be nice, humble and ready to WORK. And she is all of those things.
So the other highlight of my week was witnessing G pass the sacrament!! And his daughter was there to witness it. :) She is such a doll and the ward members are so willing to give. A family just donated a bunch of dresses for her to wear to church. I'm excited to see how G's membership in the Church will affect her life for the better. He has her every other weekend so that's kind of a sad situation--the inconsistency--but we're secretly on the lookout for a wife for G haha. I think Ab is too lol. She always draws pictures of her dad with a woman in the picture so you know she longs for it. Sad... But they're doing really well. The members are inviting him over for dinner left and right. It's awesome.
Well'm, my time's up so I must be off! Sadly, nothing significant happened this week with our investigators. We went to the Inde VC with the Ss and had a really good experience so that was good! And Sister B (Inde stake RS Pres) said she wanted me to come stay with her when I come back for the temple dedication. Super nice of her. And I lost my SD card that has the pix from the first year of my mission. SUPER bummed. Anyway, my time is running out!
So as mom would say I'll say adios por ahora. Have an awesome and spiritual week.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment