This week was yet another good one. :)
It keeps hitting me how amazing this life is--to be involved in so many miracles every day and be able to see them, know the people they happen to, be instrumental in them, etc. Missions are a tender mercy. And that's so neat but I can't say it's surprising that your manager attributes her leadership skills to her mission, Mom.
We had 3 investigators at church on Sunday! Our 2 Spanish investigators were able to come as well as G! He didn't have A last weekend, but she'll probably come with him this coming Sunday again. G has a roommate, however, who is opposed to him learning from us and who steals his reading materials....
Anyway, G and D and V are doing well. D is struggling with a job, though, and we hope to help her.
About the temple opening out here, it's getting close to finishing! We had our devotional next door 1.5 wks ago and it was super neat. They make sure not to announce any dates and only say "Spring 2012" so your guess is as good as mine. All I'm concerned about is that when the Ks get sealed in it, I wanna be there! We're still writing strong.
Happy Thanksgiving! (I will eat ONE Thanksgiving dinner, thankyouverymuch)
No comments:
Post a Comment