This picture is for all of those who read my blog but not my sister's. These are my two beautiful nieces whom I love! They look so different and, as I hear, act very differently too, but I think Izzy will bring a nice contrast to the home her older sister has dominated until now--not that Beth isn't adorable! I just wanted to share this photo because it sure captures the two of them magnificently for Auntie Em.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My Nieces
This picture is for all of those who read my blog but not my sister's. These are my two beautiful nieces whom I love! They look so different and, as I hear, act very differently too, but I think Izzy will bring a nice contrast to the home her older sister has dominated until now--not that Beth isn't adorable! I just wanted to share this photo because it sure captures the two of them magnificently for Auntie Em.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey hey Em J I found your blog! Yay! Btw my niece is cuter...ha ha! Love you! :)
how do you change the background wallpaper? ha ha ha...i can't figure it out.
Post a Comment