Saturday, June 28, 2008

Abercrombie & Fitch . . . four years later . . .

Well, it's cheesy, but it stuck. :) Addison (Abercrombie) and I (Fitch) went to the Gateway with a few of his friends and one of mine on Friday--even though we were supposed to go on a hike! >:( --where I finally got some pictures.


No I didn't know he was doing this . . .

. . . so I had to do it back . . .
Okay now for real this time . . .
(too bad I don't look good in these pictures... ah well--that's nothing new)
No, I'm not exactly involved in this picture, but I thought it was interesting when he told me that over in Malaysia, their visas only lasted for 90 days so they had to dress down and jump the border every 3 months to renew their visas and then they were fine. :) This picture was taken in the airport.


And this was taken in the mountains on our second date. :) It was good fun!

1 comment:

Dr.Ehab said...

good site and good blog