Saturday, July 19, 2008

CAMP WYATT!!!

Y'all know how much I look forward to Camp Wyatt every year and I'm happy to report that I had yet another fabulous year at asthma camp with the ALAU (American Lung Association of Utah). It was extra fun this year, however, because I got to bring my two USU buds up with me, Brant and Heather Young. My girls were so cute and fun this year--I had the 10-year-olds.
Cassidy~ Short brown hair that always had to be pulled back when it was wet, mind you, shorter, somewhat pudgy cheeks, pleading eyes ... that never plead, detail-oriented, precocious, a bit edgy, down-to-business, high-strung, cute, repetitive, concerned about everything, had a crush on Brant. ;)
Maddie~ Blonde, girly face and personality, funny, contagious giggle, slow mover, bipolar I swear! (no not really), affectionate in a closed sort of way, had a crush on Jaron (the Playboy of camp).
Meghan~ Light brown, curly, long hair, funny, hilarious laugh, down-to-earth, precocious ... at times, lots of step siblings, chubby and tan, told me who everyone had crushes on, haha.
Megan~ Blonde, beautiful skin, larger teeth that she somehow pulled off, had one of those news anchor faces... even though she's only ten .... :) freaked out when a little boy told her he liked her (don't we all), I was her favorite counselor :), pushed me into Brant a thousand times at the dance saying, "Kiss him! Kiss him!", very cute girl, even-tempered, fun to be with
Lindsey~ Spaz! Little redhead with a funny/weird personality, cousins with Megan, contentious, silly, catchy.
Rylee~ Chill, even-tempered, taller, blonde, cute hair, docile, easy-going, easy to get along with.
Aurie~ Completely oblivious, very slow, cute in her own ditzy way, brown hair all in twists with square parts (that I kept sunscreened to the hilt!), got there late, no packing list so no swimming suit or towel... unless you count us counselors having her use ours. :)
Emily (Emilina) Nuttal (junior co-counselor)~ Brunette, glasses, kind of overweight, nicest girl ever, totally willing to work with you, took being a counselor seriously--in a good way, also had a crush on Brant (and Skyler), love her!
Hannah (senior co-couselor... haha I was the "senior senior counselor" lol)~ Tiny! Light brown hair, somewhat curly when wet, prettiest eye-upper-nose-eyebrow line I have ever seen, funny, looooooooong straight eyelahses, docile, also very willing to work with you, kept a lot of feelings inside and I only realized that we had a lot of that same perceptions toward the end of the week when she started to let them out haha, one of those people that became more charming the more you got to know her, and more gorgeous the closer you looked at her, fun to be with, hard to say bye to. Emily was also hard to tell goodbye. :(

(The next Camp Wyatt installment will be coming soon. :) The pictures will also be coming later...)

2 comments:

smashley said...

hey dude. glad you are home! glad you had FUN! so i'm leaving wednesday but i'm thinking about going to the temple tuesday morning if you want to come! ..unless you work. oh, and i can't really read the colored fonts on the background, just so you know. ha ha ha. maybe i'm just going blind.
love ya. <3
p.s. we have the coolest young women's leaders ever. not that you don't already know! ha ha ha. we should do something with them soon! oh, and Bishop Strong asked me today if i was going to Relief Society and i just laughed and told them Sharon and Kari are making me stay. =0)

Unknown said...

Emily - Jordan High School's English Sterling Scholar. Yep. I am pretty sure that it was you who wrote that descriptive blog. Then again, this may only be the rough draft of what is to come.... Ha ha ha. You are great Emily.