Well, it's official. The Taylor Biking Club that was created at Brent's wedding has officially entered existence. And I am its newest member. Much to my mother and father's dismay, I'm sure, I now know how to drive a motorcycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unfortunately there are no crazy and exciting stories. I remember that when I was halfway down the road I laughed hysterically for two solid minutes. . . I think it was because I couldn't shift into second and the poor engine began to vibrate. Trevor, bless his heart, informed me that the engine usually doesn't like to be in first that long and that's why we like to shift about there. . .
Hahahaha, thankfully Trevor likes my laugh. If he didn't, I'm pretty sure he'd be miserable around me because I can't STOP laughing. :)
After he taught me on the 200, he took me on his 450 up the road to the edge of the mountain behind his house. You can't go anywhere on the motorcycle back there, unfortunately. There's a trail that apparently goes on forever, way back to a snow-covered mountain in Logan Canyon. . . 'Citing! But we didn't go. It was COLD! Our poor little handies were numb when we got back. And the helmet hair. . . ah that's always fun, right?
Now I know y'all are dying from my lack of pictures here. . . yes, I brought my camera but I was a slacker. And with all that helmet hair, yer probably glad I didn't take any hahahaha.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO.....how are things with Trevor???
Things are good. :) I had kind of a weird/bad day yesterday and he brought me roses today to cheer me up. We're going to Twilight on Friday too! Yay! But he's so sweet and SUCH a cutie. He's funny, no pressure, and his smile and eyes are marvelous. :) I know those are the classic answers, but I actually haven't run into many people with nearly as pretty eyes or as catchy of a smile as he has. Brady pretends like Trevor doesn't exist. It's funny. But kinda of dumb because it's not like now that Brady and I know what happened last week, now every other boy in my life fell off the face of the planet all of a sudden because "now Brady's back." But not really.
i'm all caught up. =0) ha ha ha. thanks for including little things about me in your blog! i love it, and you make me laugh! oh man....i get to see you in one week ROLLING down the dirt hill!!!!! AHHHHH!!!! i'm STOKED! love you girly! <3
Post a Comment