So y'all have most likely heard me complain about my impossible (and almost imPASSable) calculus class. . . and since this class is tough for me, I figured I'd do what my dad and brother-in-law did to "get through engineering" and get study partners. So who'd I go to? THE ENGINEERS! Of course.One night, my good friends Sutton and Ryan Toth, whom I know through my roommate Lisa, invited me to study calc with them and I ended up meeting two of their engineering buddies, Ryan Clawson and Trevor Christiensen. After that, Ryan, Trevor and I studied all the time together. I've become really good friends with them since and we've hung out outside of school and studying.

Up to two weeks ago, Trevor and I had really only known each other as far as his tutoring me in calculus would take us. One night, after studying math, Ryan went one way to his car, and Trevor and I went another way--he toward his car, me toward my apartment, which happened to be the same way. He offered to take me home--ya know, across two parking lots, haha--and after he explained manual transmissions to me and we messed around with his Jetta for a bit, he asked, "Do you wanna go for a drive?"
We went up the canyon and looked at the stars, which happen to be better than any I've ever seen--even camping. No city lights. No car lights. I could see all the little ones I could never see in
Sandy or in Logan at my apartment. It was a really fun night, probably because neither of us expected it to happen nor did either of us knew what would happen next while it was happening. ;) I'll be honest, I fell for Trevor that night and hoped that he'd do the same. . .That weekend I went home for my uncle's wedding (YAY! UNCLE BRENT! Too bad I started that blog entry and waited for pictures of the wedding to be emailed to me... but they never were... so the blog entry was never posted... ) Anyway, the next weekend, Trevor taught me how to drive a motorcycle (SO FUN!), which I already blogged about, and tonight Ryan and Chelsea, and Trevor and I are going to Twilight. :)
Tomorrow night, however, I'm going on a date with Brady. Remember him? The guy to whom I pretended to be engaged a while ago? We'll see how that goes. :) We've never really been on a date--we just hung out a lot a few weeks ago. Well. . . I paid for him to go to the Howl. . . maybe that counts?? Hahaha. . . hm. I'll letchy'all know 'bout that later. . . after we actually go out. . .
Anyway, I know I've talked about Trevor to some of you and have kind of talked up his eyes and his smile so you wanted to see him. So I finally got some pictures of him and even though these pictures don't do those eyes justice because they aren't "closing-up" on them, I hope that his eyes and smile are to your guys' liking. :)P.S. I am NOT to be looked at in these pictures. For obvious reasons. . . except that it wouldn't be obvious if you actually followed that advice. . . because you wouldn't know why they were so bad. . . because you wouldn't have seen me. . . ANYWAY!---
1 comment:
I think you look cute in those pictures, Em.
Post a Comment