Thursday, July 9, 2009

Camp Cancelled!


Booooooooooooo hoooooooooooo!!
Yes, that's right. Camp Wyatt was canceled due to the H1N1 virus and the risk it poses being spread from little asthmatic camper to little asthmatic camper. I was naturally very disappointed for my own reasons--I look forward to Camp Wyatt every summer now--but I felt even worse for Heather! Heather Herd, my close friend, was volunteer director of camp this year. She has worked soooo long, sooo hard since about last November to put camp together and it's all for nothing now! If anyone has reason to cry over this, it is HER.
So I'm taking her to go do something fun next week. Ya know, now that we're all off work and have nothing to do. . . . :-( :-( :-(

3 comments:

Sunset Valley Relief Society said...

Bummer Dude!

Sunset Valley Relief Society said...

I didn't realize I was still logged onto my wards email... it's just me, Em.
Love ,
Rachie

Emily said...

K. Cuz I was seriously wondering who Sunset Valley was...