
I'm not terribly sure why, but bugs seem to have it in for me lately.
Story #1
Last night I was in bed, reading scriptures, minding my own business, when a hornet flops onto my bed.
Ugh! Nasty!
Then, to top it off, a gangly ol' spider scuttles out from under my sheets and over the edge of the bed.
After that, I was like, Ah heck no! I ain't sleepin' here!
Story #2
I was picking raspberries in my yard this evening, anticipating a very yummy snack, la de da, and BAM! Nuther spider! It freaks out when my fingers touch the berries it's on...Ugh again!
Story #3
A mosquito sucked my shoulder blood.
Story #4
Today I was at my grandma's house taking care of her and as I was bending over my bag, searching for something inside, I see this hairy creature in my peripheral vision behind the chair...
AAHHH! I jumped so high!
I'm not really sure why I was startled, because it was just Chewbacca, the dog, or the mop, rather, that lives there... (Sorry, I just stuck this story in. It's not a bug story.) I've gotten so jumpy from work though. I get startled all the time. I'll come out of a room and BAM. Like last week, when I came out of the upstairs laundry room kinda late at night and a visitor was walking down the hall and scared me to death--and I, in jumping, probably scared her too.
Am I the only one who does this?? And am I the only one that bugs hate?
2 comments:
When was the last time you changed your sheets Em? Bugs LOVE yucky bed sheets :)
Chewy would be grossly insulted to know that his doggedly debonair appearance has been described as "mop"-like....
(this is from Mom, not Rach)
Post a Comment