Thursday, April 15, 2010

Current Favorites


New favorite snack of the week:
Break a cinnamon graham cracker in half; spread one side with creamy peanut butter and the other half with vanilla frosting; then dip in milk! It's like a Nutter Butter... but better.

Favorite time of day:
Sunset. Unequivocally.

Favorite passtime to make me feel better about... anything:
Shopping. It fixes everything, I swear.
And since statement A is true, statement B must be true also...
"When all else fails... LOOK CUTE."

Current favorite motivator:
If I get my homework done, I can watch "24". =0)

Favorite spring daytime activity for this week:
Falling asleep with the sun on my eyes.

Current Favorite home-hobby:
Cooking

Current Favorite elsewhere-hobby:
Ballet

Favorite color:
Red

Currently looking forward to...
Dining Out (this weekend the Air Force is doing a date night for the officers)

Currently can't-figure-out-if-I-like-or-dislike-this...
School ending.

Current favorite classes:
D&C and Mission Prep

Favorite day of the week:
It's a tie between Friday and Sunday

Ope, actually I forgot about craisins. Those are probably the favorite snack of the week. Mmmmm.

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

I like a lot of those!

~Kendra