Thursday, April 22, 2010

Facebook Drama Is My Favorite...

Oh my heeeeeeeeckkkk this is my favorite story of the month....

I was going to elaborate on the subject.... but I don't even think I need to. I'll just post the whole thing and let y'all laugh and philosophize for yourselves. :) It's too good not to share....


Emelie White Vote for her!! She's amazing!! (Zlata's little sister)
Tue at 5:41pm · · · Share
Zlata Ceric
Zlata Ceric
thank u ... love u ..☺♥☺
Tue at 5:42pm
Emelie White
Emelie White
No problem!! She needs to win!! Those other girls aren't that good looking lol Love you sister wife!! lol
Tue at 5:46pm
Zlata Ceric
Zlata Ceric
love u my sister wife, u the best, hahahha
Tue at 5:56pm
Elma Ceric
Elma Ceric
thank u sooooooo much
Tue at 7:20pm
Emily Underlin
Emily Underlin
She's cute... but she needs to put some clothes on!
Yesterday at 12:07am ·
Elma Ceric
Elma Ceric
and if i do put them on, will it make you prettier and happier??? or should i pose with my garments for Maxim??
the answer is no...
t
here is a whole world out there with women that r proud of their bodies, and by hating on them you will not change it...and guess what im even smart, like omg i know...
but then again, i know it's hard for ignorant people to understand anything else besides their own beliefs , so it's all good :-)
Yesterday at 2:39am
Emelie White
Emelie White
I think you should take more clotes off!!! bwahahahaha!! ;)
Yesterday at 10:07am
Zlata Ceric
Zlata Ceric
I am loving this, bwuhahahahah...lol
Yesterday at 10:09am
Elma Ceric
Elma Ceric
well im not telling her to put even more clothes on either cuz she should loose some weight am i????
Yesterday at 1:58pm






[Follow up]

I received this email the same day:

Darrin Benjamin Reed April 21 at 12:01pm Report

Hey you don't know me but i just wanted to say that your comment was awesome on that scantaly (sp?) lady that emelie wanted us to vote for or whatever. that was cool :) I would say something on that post but drama is retarded so yeah, good job :)


Glad I'm not alone. :)

4 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW--I clicked on the Maxim or whatever site, and thought I was viewing Playboy magazine. Good for you for calling it like it is!

Lance said...

What a cream puff!
Loved your comment!
And can't you tell by her typing and writing that she has the brains to back up those boobs????

Lance said...

Oh....I didn't know I was logged onto Lance's page.... that was Rach :) Lance wouldn't comment on her boobs :)

Anonymous said...

LADIES, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME OUT OF YOUR LIFE TO LOOK AT MY PICS AND THEN EVEN SPEND MORE TIME COMMENTING ON THEM...AFTER ALL IF YOU WOULDN'T BE BE JEALOUS , MY PICTURES WOULDN'T AFFECT YOU IN ANY WAY....

TANYA:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW , YOU SAW A GIRL IN A BIKINI ...WOOOW,PLEASE GO PRAY FOR ME SO I DONT GO TO HELL, I MEAN IT'S A HORRIBLE THING IM DOING..

LANCE: I MEAN RACH, (SINCE LANCE WOULD LOVE MY BOOBS) I KNOW IT'S HARD FOR SOMEONE IGNORANT AND UGLY TO UNDERSTAND THAT A PRETTY GIRL CAN BE SMART, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CHALLENGE ME ON MY INTELLECT, PLEASE LEARN 4 LANGUAGES LIKE I DID, AND THEN WE CAN TALK....SEE NOT EVERYONE HAS TO BE UGLY TO BE SMART.......

NOW , I ADVISE YOU TO KEEP LOOKING AT ME MORE,SO YOU CAN SPEND MORE OF YOUR TIME THINKING ABOUT ME...I LOVE IT....IT'S GREAT FOR MY EGO, AND IT REALLY PROVES WHO'S THE DUMB ONE HERE :-)