
I know you want a play by play of the entire week.... cuz THAT wouldn't take forever....
But I'm afraid all I shall say about camp this year is.... IT WAS AMAZING.
Since camp was canceled for 2009 (because of S1N1) they kept the same theme, Harry Potter. Still worked!
The week was full of Quidditch tournaments, rock climbing, archery, food, girl talk, making LOTS of new friends, asthma education, swimming, snipe hunting with Hagrid, presentations by the Clark Planetarium (including powerful telescopes that we saw the moon and Saturn through), a presentation by that guy that catches crazy, exotic reptiles.... Reptile Rescue, that's it.... a magic show, marshmallow shooter fight, Harry Potter/asthma skits, egg drop engineering hehe, rocket launching, outdoor camp-out under the stars, pranking, a whole lot of teasing my girls, karaoke, inflatable slides, sumo wrestling, crafts, canoeing..... Very fun week. :) Here are a few of the pictures I took!

The dance!

This was what my girls really wanted me to wear to the dance.... made up of 100% my girls' clothes hahahaha because I forgot to pack something for the dance.... but I ended up wearing my own clothes. :)

The ever-famous portion of any physics presentation

Egg drop! Engineered with excellence ;) We won!

The ol' food coloring, milk and dish soap trick ;)

Maddie and I at canoeing (yes, those are her glasses)

Pranking Cabin 6, our boy rivals!

Megan.... soaked.... but happy... after the slide :0)

Sonia (co-counselor) and I dukin' it out

Megan and Maddie sumo-ing!

Our beautiful rocket. Award winning for creativity!

Cassidy and me

Alivia (anti-photo girl ha) and me

Megan (well-behaved and quiet girl) and me

Reyna (the ultra forgetful Mexican heartbreaker) and me

Cabin 16!

Sonia and me!

Archery.... got us some serious house points there :)

Heather (director and close friend) and me

The beautiful cabin 16 once again

Quidditch!
No comments:
Post a Comment