This will be my last first-person update for a year and half!
I just want to say that I am overwhelmingly grateful for the opportunity to serve my Father in Heaven as a full-time missionary for His church. To labor to bring His children to a knowledge of the Truth is going to be so hard but so rewarding and I can't wait to get out there and find those whom He'll guide me to!
I know with all my heart that the true gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ has been restored to the earth. It was restored through Joseph Smith and we are led by an ordained prophet of God, Pres. Monson. I bear witness that Jesus Christ is the Savior of everyone on this earth and that He has the power to heal any wound, comfort any spirit, and cover any sin. I love Him. And I'm grateful that He loved me enough to sacrifice His life so that I can live again.
Thank you all for your love, friendship and support to me.
I love you!
MTC address:
Sister Emily Jean Underlin
MTC Mailbox # 184
MO-INDE 1124
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
Mission Home address:Sister Emily Underlin
Missouri Independence Mission
937 W. Walnut St.
Independence, MO 64050
No comments:
Post a Comment