Well...
I have absolutely no time to write because.... I was doing what missionaries do best! I've been talking to the guy next to me for about an hour about the Restoration of the Gospel and so now I just have a couple minutes to write!
So Hermana B and I are just having so much fun. :) We love being back together. Yesterday we got 4 new investigators!! The one I'm most excited for is a Spanish family. SO sweet. And we also took a guy's beer away. It was awesome. We went in and taught him and he confessed he does marjuana and smokes and drinks. We made him some bold promises that we have every confidence the Lord will make good on (that's another cool thing about being a missionary--you can be bold making promises to people and the Lord will keep them!) and he said he didn't have any drugs in the apartment but he did have some beer. We asked if we could take it to remove the temptation and help him begin on his way to turning around his life. And he actually agreed! He gave us his beer and we went and dumped it out on the grass. And someone who saw us do it became our next lesson and new investigator. So we went around this apartment complex yesterday with the intention of contacting formers or potentials but found 6 new people to teach. MIRACLES. Another lesson was a guy from Honduras. :) And we taught a 16 yr old and his sister the day before and we're going back today. We've lately been "blowing up our system" to be able to set much higher goals and accomplish them and have the kind of faith that these new higher goals require. And the miracles are..... miraculous!
H. attended 2 sessions of conference and loved them and learned much and took notes. He's so excited for his baptism and we just love him.
S. fell off the face of the earth. Again.
SP did too. :(
A. has a baptismal date and we're teaching him today too. We'll see how it goes. Our last appt with him was... interesting lol.
C..... breaks my heart. She was so golden and now we can't get a hold of her whatsoever.
D.... same.
The VC is great. I keep learning and improving my tours and the people who come in are always interesting. :) And the Lord prompts you when to go down and do referrals because he knows when people are home and when they'll accept your offer. :) Me gusta!
I loved hearing about all of you!
CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING.
But I only got to watch 2.75 sessions because of VC, etc. But I'm excited to get the Ensign and read them all again.
HO my gosh I need to go. Now.
I love you all!
Can't wait to hear from you again.
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment