
Today is my favorite sister's BIRTHDAY! -her twenty seventh, to be exact. Since she is not nearby to count down for all of us, as she usually does, I just wanted to reassure her that, nonetheless, I didn't forget.

Rach, I love you down to your toenails and am thankful to have such an outrageously neato frito sybling! ;) <3>
Here are some of my favorite Rach-pictures through the "ages."
.jpg)
A Pink Lady in the flesh!


Stuffing the face at Grandma's
.jpg)
I wonder what
these girls studied in college...
.jpg)
Ahhh ... the pretty days ....
Rach was always very pious...
Well ... we know what Rach did in her spare time ...

"Em, how dare you show these pictures of me!!!"

"Mom, why don't boys like me??"


.jpg)

OOooo, look at those legs!!
.jpg)


Hots shots at the hot pots

The bathing beauty has ... been beached.
.jpg)


"You have
got to be kidding me."


.jpg)
"Mom, take the picture quick--Dad is being weird and Em is ... always being weird ..."
Ahh, the natural look ...

"AHH! MOM!"
Feisty little Rachy.
"See these rocks? Yep, comin' straight atchya!"
No, no, no ... this is the natural look. :)
4 comments:
Thanks Em! I LOVED it! That was better than a card!!!
I do want you to go back and edit it though so I can see all the pictures. You'll have to make them all go down the middle of the page.
Thanks again.... I love you.
I love it! But I do think you should add the...restricted...pics ha ha! What's a b-day without a little embarrassment right??
My fav tho is definitely the one with you, rach and your mom on the fence. SO cute!!
I'm sorry if some of the pictures were covered--they look perfectly fine on mine, through Internet Explorer, but Mozilla screws them up. I'll center 'em next time!
hil. ar. ious.
(except the one with me in it, of course...we're so weird!)
Post a Comment